Sixth Form: the Taste of Success
If you’re completing your IGCSEs or you are coming to the end of your MYP or Mattayom 4 studies, it’s time to start thinking about sixth form. It’s a difficult decision to make, as not only do you need to be in the right school for you, but you also have to be thinking ahead to the future. It’s important to make the right decision on your sixth form study; the subjects you choose to take are the gateway to university and future careers. At RBIS, we have the benefit of a varied subject range, along with small class sizes to help our students gain the results they need for their next educational step.
The benefits of the RBIS Sixth form:
- More than 20 subjects on offer
- 1:4 teacher to student ratio
- 100% passing grades in AS and A level
- On average students achieve at least half a grade over their targets
- 3 different qualification pathways: A level, BTEC and the High School Diploma
- Highly qualified teachers who are experts in their field
- A strong leadership and community programme to develop student profiles
- Individual university guidance
- Award winning results
- 100% student university entrance
- Sixth form common room
- A stress free community centred atmosphere
The RBIS sixth form is a supportive, student centred environment which allows students to surpass their potential and reach their desired goals. We have students who join after their GCSEs and some who have swapped A level courses from other schools – remember, it is never too late to switch schools.
If you would like to find out more about the RBIS Sixth form, you are invited to our Sixth form taster day on 31st October.
Contact us for more information and to taste the subjects you are interested in.